Finding the best Desi Ghee Brands in India comes down to several factors including features, price, product ratings and customer reviews.
But before we get started on our reviews of the best Desi Ghee Brands in India, let’s check out some buying tips and frequently asked questions.
Best Desi Ghee Brands in India – Updated List
Best Desi Ghee Brands in India – Reviewed
Now let’s get down to the review of all these Desi Ghee Brands one by one.
Earth Food 100% Natural Pure Desi Ghee derived from Pure A2 Milk of The Indian Native Cows Processed by The Ayurvedic Bilona Method Having Natural Healing Properties with no Side Effects - 500 ml.
- The desi ghee from Earth Food is processed from pure A2 milk obtained from the Indian native cows.
- Ghee is processed using the Bilona method which makes ghee nutrient-rich, healthy and gives it natural healing capabilities.
- This ghee does not contain artificial flavors, preservatives or added sugar.
- Best before: 12 months from the date of packing. Net weight: 500 ml.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. Tighten the lid after use. Do not refrigerate.
Bilona - an ancient ayurvedic technique of preparing the healthiest ghee starts with the boiling of unprocessed milk obtained from free-grazing cows. The hard-boiled milk is then fermented overnight into curd in a clay pot. The curd is then converted into cluttered butter- Makhan by using wooden churners. The butter is then boiled in iron vessels upon a flame made by mild cow dung to derive the purest form of ghee that is rich in nutrients.
Ghee processed by the Bilona method has health benefits like increasing immunity, improving skin quality, reducing joint pains and many more. Consumption of the Bilona ghee has no side effects owing to the natural method of processing.
Reap all the benefits of consuming pure natural desi ghee processed by the Bilona method brought to you by Earth Food.
At Earth Food, we believe the consumption of food should be done only when the food is derived from the most natural processes without the addition of chemicals or processes...
Og Let's Be Natural Hand Churned A2 Desi Cow Ghee 500 Ml
- A2 Certified Gir Cow Ghee
- Hand Churned A2 Gir Cow Ghee
- Bilona Curd churning Gir Cow A2 Ghee
- No Trans Fat, Gluten Free, Non GMO
- OG hand churned A2 Gir cow Ghee having Rich aroma and Superb texture
OG Offers a Pure Hand Churned A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee. OG A2 Gir cow Ghee having Rich aroma and Superb texture. According to Ayurveda the usage of Ghee is a vital food for healthy skin, mental clarity and digestion. Ghee is rich with antioxidants and acts as an aid in the absorption of vitamins and minerals from other foods and strengthens the immune system.It increases memory and balances the mind and enhances brain function.
Kapiva A2 Shudh Desi Ghee, Helps Reduces Joint Pain and Improves Heart Functioning - 500ml
- PURE GHEE SOURCED FROM THE LAND OF THE THARPARKAR COWS: Our Desi Cow A2 Ghee is procured from the milk of the Tharparkar cows - which are a cow breed indigenous to the Thar Desert of India. These cows are grass-fed and are not factory-farmed and are free from cross-breeding, which gives our Ghee its special, natural qualities.
- AN ANCIENT SECRET PASSED DOWN THROUGH GENERATIONS: We employ a traditional 3000-year-old Vedic method originating in a Rajasthani village called Bilona (hand-churn) to craft our A2 ghee. The process involves boiling raw, unprocessed cow milk and then, converting it to curd in a clay pot. Furthermore, the curd is hand-churned (from the boiled milk) to help retain the nutrients. The final step is separating the butter to form the ghee.
- REVEL IN THE RICHNESS OF A2 GHEE: The A2 milk which is used to make our ghee contains beta-casein protein that's supremely rich in nutrients such as calcium, iron, sodium and fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E, as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Ghee obtained from curd instead of the cream of cows contains good fats, and can be easily digested by the body - this is because it aids the gastric juices in your system to break down foods you consume.
- HEALS AND NOURISHES THE BODY: Regular consumption of our high quality A2 ghee helps reduce cholesterol, improves the heart's functioning and reduces joint pain. It is also known for its external healing properties. You can apply it to soothe skin burns or sun burns. In winter months, you can use it like a moisturiser to get rid of dry and flaky skin.
- HEALTHY BODIES, BEATING HEARTS: Our ghee is Keto and Paleo diet friendly. It is suitable for adults as well as children. Use our natural A2 ghee to add a flavour to your favourite meals. Since it has a high heating point it retains all the essential nutrients while cooking. The ways to experiment with our A2 ghee are exciting and unlimited.
Pure ghee sourced from the land of the tharparkar cows: a2 ghee is procured from the milk of the tharparkar cows - which are a cow breed indigenous to the thar desert. These cows are not factory-farmed and are free from cross-breeding, which gives our ghee its special qualities.
Patanjali Cow's Ghee, 1L
- Ghee calms Pitta and Vata. Hence, it is ideal for people with Vata-Pitta body type and for those suffering from Vata and Pitta imbalance disorders
- Oral consumption of Cow Ghee to relieve dryness
- Cow ghee is better for heart compares to other buffalo ghee
- Patanjali Cow ghee contains only those fatty acids or saturated fat that are primarily 89 % short chain fatty acids, compared with the longer chain with other animal fats. it is the long chain fatty acid that is associated with blood clotting and thrombosis
- Patanjali Cow milk is easy to digestive and help hormone production and strengthening the cells membranes
Patanjali Cow ghee is full of nutritive properties and an ideal diet. Cow ghee increases memory, intellect, the power of digestion, Ojas, Kapha and fat.Regular consumption of ghee or inclusion of ghee as part of the diet, is recommended for those seeking weight gain.
Organic India Pure Cow Ghee, 445g
- 100% Organic Ghee made from cow milk
- Heat Stable, contains fat soluble nutrients & vitamins that help our bodies maintain good health
- It's short chain of fatty acids are metabolized readily by the body
- Net Weight 500 ml
Cow Desi Ghee has a very long and rich history. It has been used in Indian cooking for thousands of years. Traces of Cow Desi Ghee were found in pottery from 6,500 BC and is considered as best for cooking. Cow Desi Ghee is made of cow's pure & fresh milk using the traditional standards, the cows are kept in a stress free environment. They are given fodder & concentrate produce of our own farmlands along with clean water to keep them in healthy state. Desi Ghee: Is best for cooking Is considered as satvic food Contains healthy fat soluble vitamins which aids in the absorption of nutrients in foods and are essential for good health.
Aashirvaad Svasti Ghee, 1L
- Pure cow ghee - Made from cow's milk
- Made with a special 'SloCook' process
- In this process, ghee is prepared by cooking slowly for about three and a half hours over gradually increased temperatures which enhances its natural aroma
- With its wonderful aroma, rich granular texture and consistent quality, Aashirvaad Svasti Ghee lends itself beautifully to varied Indian cuisines, making it a must-have in every household
Made from cow's milk, Made with a special slocook process.
Brij Gwala Pure Desi Cow's Ghee |200 ml|
- Made from pure cow's milk
- Made using a special slocook process that enhances its natural aroma
- Must-have in every household
- It has 200 ml
Ghee is very healthy for our Body. 1 spoon a day of Ghee keeps you fit & strong in this fast life where we need to be active & energetic always. Ghee can be consumed for better digestion Ghee stimulates muscle movements, strengthen the sense organ, nourish the skin and improves complexion Ghee is good source of energy and provides vitality to human body. BIHARI JI Ghee is made from fresh cream and it has typical rich aroma and granular texture. Brij gwala Ghee is an ethnic product made by dairies with decades of experience, and rich source of Vitamin A,D,E and K.
A2 Cow Ghee from Grass-Fed Desi Sahiwal Cow's Milk, 500 ml - 100% Pure - Made from Curd by Traditional Vedic Bilona Padati Method - Non GMO - Gluten Free by Akiva Superfoods
- 1. Akiva's ghee is hand-churned from the milk of grass-fed Sahiwal cows at partner dairy firms. The cows are allowed to free graze and feed their calves. Only the excess milk is then used to make our premium ghee.
- 2. The premium A2 milk from the Sahiwal cows is first turned into curd by using a microbe culture. We then hand-churn the curd for hours to separate the butter before boiling it to turn it into ghee.
- 3. 1 kg of our ghee comes from 32 litres of milk. Akiva's ghee contains no additives, no preservatives and no added colours. Just wholesome goodness.
- 4. Our ghee can be used by everyone, including those on keto and paleo diets. Its full-bodied aroma and flavour will complement all kinds of food and taste buds.
- 5. Akiva has two other exciting flavors - Garlic & Herbs Ghee and Vanilla Ghee.
Akiva’s hand-churned ghee is a labour of love. Instead of the buffalo milk or malai used by other brands, we make our ghee from A2 cow milk. Once the curd is hand-churned in the bilona, our artisans slowly heat the curd to evaporate the remaining water and keep the fat. The fat undergoes another round of straining to ensure all milk solids are removed and only ghee (clarified butter) remains. This ensures that our ghee is all-natural and nutritious.
Partap Pure Cow Ghee 1 LTR Pack
- 1 spoon a day of ghee keeps you fit and strong in this fast life where we need to be active and energetic always
- Ghee can be consumed for better digestion
- Ghee stimulates muscle movements, strengthen the sense organ, nourish the skin and improves complexion
1 spoon a day of Ghee keeps you fit & strong in this fast life where we need to be active & energetic always. Ghee can be consumed for better digestion Ghee stimulates muscle movements, strengthen the sense organ, nourish the skin and improves complexion Ghee is good source of energy and provides vitality to human body. It has typical rich aroma and granular texture. Partap Cow Ghee is an ethnic product with decades of experience, and rich source of Vitamin A,D,E and K.
Divya KAMDHENU A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee Vedic Bilona Method Grass Feed Natural Organic 500ML Glass Jar Packaging
- Helpful For BRAIN,HEART,BONE,SKIN-HAIR,WEIGHT CONTROL,EYE,ANTIOXIDANTS,DIGESTION
- Source of Omega 3 & 9 with vitamins A D E and k, cla, anti-oxidants lactose free
- Helpful in pregnancy, Slow downg aging process. Naturally improve reproductive power, Good for growing kids.
- Power house of vitamins and acids which promotes good health.
- Its 100% Pure A2 ghee Gir Cow Ghee Desi Cow Ghee Organic Ghee
Made with Traditional Vedic Bilona Method Curd and Hand (Machine) Churned with Using International Hygiene Standard Purest And 100% Grass feed Natural Organic Indian Desi Gir Cow a2 Ghee No Additives No Preservatives No Flavours or Essence No Pesticides
This brings us to the end of our article on the best Desi Ghee Brands in India. In developing this list, we chose the Desi Ghee Brands for a wide variety of use cases and preferences, to help you find the best Desi Ghee Brands in India for your specific needs and budget.