In this article, we’ll tell you about the Best Book For 1 Year Olds in India, including the 10 listed here as part of our Best Book For 1 Year Olds in India review and buying guide.
Along the way, we’ll also discuss the benefits, pros & cons, frequently asked questions and things to keep in mind when purchasing the Book For 1 Year Olds.
Best Book For 1 Year Olds in India – Updated List
Best Book For 1 Year Olds in India – Reviewed
Now let’s get down to the review of all these Book For 1 Year Olds one by one.
My First Library: Boxset of 10 Board Books for Kids
|Author||Wonder House Books|
|Brand||Wonder House Books|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 9789387779266|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 370; Length: 480; Weight: 183; Width: 402|
|Label||Wonder House Books|
|Manufacturer||Wonder House Books|
|Number Of Pages||220|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 370; Length: 530; Weight: 170; Width: 400|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Publisher||Wonder House Books|
|Studio||Wonder House Books|
|Title||My First Library: Boxset of 10 Board Books for Kids|
A collection of 10 well-researched board books to introduce a wide range of learning topics and everyday objects to the little scholars. The topics included in the set are - ABC, Numbers, Shapes, Colours, Wild Animals, Farm Animals and Pets, Birds, Fruits, Vegetables and Transport. These beautiful picture books
• develops reading skills
• helps the child to build a vocabulary
• improves listening and observational skill
• have well-researched bright pictures
• covers comprehensive set of topics suited for a toddler
Amazon Brand - Solimo Board Books for Kids (Set of 10)
- Included in this set: ABCs, Numbers, Fruits, Colours, Words, Animals, Birds, Vegetables, Vehicles, Nursery Ryhmes
- Made from thick paperboard for durability
- Bright & colourful to capture your child's attention
- Large & bold fonts for easy recognition and recollection
- Each book measures 10cm x 9cm (LxB)
Find your little one a fun and interactive learning companion with Solimo’s Board Books for Kids. This set comprises of 10 multi-coloured picture books which include ABCs, Numbers, Fruits, Colours, Words, Animals, Birds, Vegetables, Vehicles, and Nursery Rhymes. These books are an excellent tool to help your child take their first steps into the realm of language and learning. They will allow them to grasp colours, numbers and other fundamentals.
These hardcover books are designed with thick paperboard, making it hard-wearing and sturdy for rough usage. Each of the books measure 10 cm in length and 9 cm in breadth, featuring attractive, large and bold fonts along with bright and colourful images to keep your little one engaged in the learning experience. Suitable for ages 1-4, these books form the building blocks of your child’s formative years of learning.
Picture Books Collection for Early Learning (Set of 12)
- NUMBERS & ALPHABETS - Now alphabets learning and number learning is fun and easy with the abc book and numbers book. This set contains 1 book each for alphabets and numbers. The English phonics are written in both small and capital letters in the abcd book and presented beautifully with colorful pictures for an easy learning. The numbers from 1 to 100 are written in numbers, words and character counts for fast learning.
- FRUITS, FLOWERS, ANIMALS & MORE - Teach your kids about the living and non-living things around us like birds, animals, vehicles etc. This set has 1 picture book each of fruits, flowers, vegetables, birds, vehicles, domestic animals, and wild animals. With more than 40 colorful pictures in each book with names, it's easy for the young minds to grasp and learn the things easily by seeing the pictures of fruits and flowers. The glossy pages and bright pictures make learning even more fruitful.
- PARTS OF BODY - Introduce your little ones to parts of body with this babys first book. The vibrant pictures and the accurate word labels will encourage fast learning. The words are simple to learn and the high-quality images improve the observational skills. Teach your kids about the senses like sight, hearing, smell, and taste through descriptive pictures. Also, the use of the most important parts of our body and caring our body can be taught through this picture book for kids.
- GOOD HABITS - Inculcate good habits and etiquettes among your kids with the book of good habits. All the good habits are written as well as represented through real pictures so that your children don't face any difficulty learning them. The good habits like washing hands, drinking milk, brushing teeth, sharing things will become easy for your kids to adopt with the vibrant and explanatory images.
- SHAPES & COLORS - This set contains 1st book of shapes & colors for pre-school learning. Each shapes and colors is well-presented with 2 real-life examples each such as ball and globe images showing sphere. The most used basic shapes like circle, square, triangle, cone, etc. and colors like pink, blue, white are beautifully presented. And the real-life examples such as picture of clock for circular shape and apple for red colour make the learning even more impactful.
Early Learning Picture Books Set of 12 for Kids - Complete Set for Pre-school learning - Learn English Alphabets, Numbers, Name of Fruits, Flowers, Animals, Birds, Parts of Body, Shapes, Colours and Good Habits Make pre-school learning fun and interesting with this set of early learning picture books. This set is a complete all in one pre school book of early learning for beginner learners. Each all in one book contains 8 Pages made of 200GSM Art Board with lamination for water resistance. The bright images and bold letters ensues clear readability. Also, these non tear able books last longer as the kids can't easily tear them. The book set contains 1 book each of alphabet book, numbers book, fruit book, flowers, vegetables, birds, vehicles, domestic animals, and wild animals, part of body, shapes & colors and good habits.
Baby Touch: Playbook
|Brand||Penguin Random House|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 9780241379134|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 1028; Length: 1028; Weight: 84; Width: 43|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number Of Pages||12|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 55; Length: 1016; Weight: 110; Width: 1016|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Title||Baby Touch: Playbook|
Parent and child can explore the world together with this multi-sensory book from the innovative baby touch range. This bright and bold book features flaps to lift, holes to peep through and fabrics to touch, all perfectly designed for first discovery and experience. Completely re-illustrated, with updated text and a contemporary new feel, this book will stimulate a baby's developing senses while encouraging interaction and play between parent and child. Ideal for babies and toddlers from birth Upwards.
The Jungle Book (First Stories)
1 used from Rs. 450.00
- MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS
The wild adventures of Mowgli in Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book are well-loved, timeless tales of growing up and finding a place in the world. First Stories: The Jungle Book is a perfect introduction for young children to this classic story and its host of animal characters. Push, pull and slide mechanisms to bring the story to life and see favourite scenes in action. Mowgli, Baloo, Bagheera and of course the fearsome tiger Shere Khan are all beautifully imagined by Miriam Bos in her bold, appealing illustrations. Discover more in the First Stories series: Snow White, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Rapunzel.
Lift the Flap Busy Zoo (Lift the Flap Book)
1 used from Rs. 251.00
- LADYBIRD BOOKS
All busy toddlers will love exploring this bright lift-the-flap board book from Ladybird. Looking at the pictures together and talking about what is happening will help your child to develop observation and early language skills. Follow Keeper Katie as she works in the busy zoo. From scrubbing the elephants to feeding the penguins, there is always so much for a busy zookeeper to do. With simple rhyming text, robust flaps to lift (up to four per page!), labelled pictures and a ladybird to spot on every page, there is plenty to keep young children entertained, too!
A Children’s Bookshelf Selection: Each month our editor’s pick the best books for children and young adults by age to be a part of the children’s bookshelf. These are editorial recommendations made by our team of experts. Our monthly reading list includes a mix of bestsellers and top new releases and evergreen books that will help enhance a child’s reading life.
Animals (Baby Touch and Feel)
- DORLING KINDERSLEY CHILDREN'S
One for the Kids
Baby Touch and Feel is a special series of Dorling Kindersley which infants and kids will absolutely love because of the unique quality of this book. This quality being that the books have pages on which kids can touch and feel different things. So, through this book, you can expose your child to the worlds of animals at a very early age. It not only provides them with the useful knowledge about animals, it is also a good source of entertainment for them. It can teach them how to differentiate between animals when they actually see them.Touch Animals in a Book
The various textures of different animals can be felt in this book. So get ready to tickle, feel and play with different animals in the book along with your kids. Scaly, silky, bumpy are just some of the textures you will find in this book. Provided on sturdy pages, this book is great for young children to explore their curiosity and develop their minds. It is also a medium for the parents to bond...
101 Panchatantra Stories
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 9789387971493|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 39; Length: 945; Weight: 62; Width: 709|
|Languages||Name: English; Type: Published|
|Number Of Pages||64|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 39; Length: 1079; Weight: 62; Width: 827|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Title||101 Panchatantra Stories|
101 Panchatantra Stories- a collection of all-time favourite stories written for children. These stories teach us lessons about wisdom, courage, bravery, wickedness and so on. Compiled in simple language, supported by beautiful illustrations each story of this book makes the reading on enjoyable experience.
Ladybird Big Noisy Book: Farm Hullaballoo!
- LADYBIRD BOOKS
Farm Hullaballoo is a Big Noisy book from Ladybird. Ladybird's Big Noisy Books are lovely, sturdy sound books with colourful illustrations by Paul Nicholls and eight exciting sound buttons. This farm sound book is full of detailed pictures of life on a farm, with labels on each picture to pick out interesting features, giving toddlers the detail they love. All the popular animals are introduced: pigs, cows, sheep, ducks, chickens and horses. Young children who are interested in animals and tractors will love playing with this book, pressing the buttons as they read the story. Ladybird publishes the very best books for babies and toddlers - colourful and engaging, they encourage early interaction with books and the wider world. Watch your little one have fun and learn with Ladybird from their very first book until they start school. Look out for the classic Ladybird series - there is a Ladybird book for every age and every stage. Baby Touch; Toddler Touch; Busy; First Favourite...
Touch and Feel Playbook (The Very Hungry Caterpillar)
About The Book
The younger lot is never the one to give diplomatic answers to questions. They desire apt replies when they have something to talk about, or have questions regarding various aspects that strike an immediate connect. A work of art as a matter of point only requires an honest heart for appreciation, quite possibly of a kid, who genuinely understand the joy it goes on to provide.
Touch And Feel Playbook (The Very Hungry Caterpillar), the children's picture book whose theme showcased the transformation of an unflattering caterpillar to a surreal butterfly was an instant rage. The several reasons in ensuring such a result was the eye-catchy detail in terms of weekdays and food among other. The book also discusses a butterfly's life cycle. It convinced the parents of their off-springs lapping up and inheriting the joy of learning visually too.
Eric Carle's pictures on a general level too have managed to brand themselves efficiently and gather attention with their innovative...
This concludes our review of the Best Book For 1 Year Olds in India. As always, we encourage your inputs and suggestions. If you have any comments about the Best Book For 1 Year Olds in India we’ve listed here, we’d love to hear from you.